Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Junkyard Heaven! Sonora Family Photographer

This location had to be one of my favorites. It was new and I wanted to save it for someone special...my bro and his family! They fit it PERFECTLY.
It's interesting shooting your own family and friends. I've had a lot of that lately and for some reason there is a bit more pressure. I think it's just the need to please. Not sure.

Anyway, little miss Sassy was so fun to photograph. She was incredibly wiggly, but in all the right ways.
Case and point:

I had no clue that they knew how to work the camera with such ease. I love when you find yourself doing virtually no directing and more "oohing and ahhing".
We went for "country-chic with an edgy twist". You didn't know that's a category?
Miss Sass looks identical to Daddy (in a very girly way). Sometimes interacting with her brings me back to being a little sister!
See what I mean? Same eyes, skin, lips. Although I think she got her curls from her mom!
They're a lovely family. I love them lots.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...SO good to see them! Jake's little girl is precious! Tell them I said hello : )

    ReplyDelete