Monday, November 8, 2010

I Heart Faces: Orange

Here is a sneak peak of a maternity session. Isn't she beautiful?
The sun was about to set and just warmed that ripened baby belly up for the lens.
It cast an orange glow on Momma, which perfectly suits this week's challenge.
Visit I Heart Faces for other very talented weekly entries!

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful image! I love all of the flare spots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely. Love the tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love this shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the sun flair. Beautiful all around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful!! Love the added flare ~ A perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is gorgeous. I would love to have a photo of myself like this. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What can you say, it's just beautiful and great crop with her smile showing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete