Monday, February 28, 2011

Anything But Faces: Sonora Newborn Photographer

One of my favorite newborn photographs. The contrast of new, innocent life, and inked skin that marks specific meaning and experiences is so evident. Neither of their faces are showing, either, which is perfect for the "Anything But Faces" challenge over at I Heart Faces!


12 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! Seeing a new father with his baby is one of the most special things to witness. And you captured the genuine wonder here perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.
    this is beautiful.
    it paints such a beautiful story..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you stand the sweetness? This is a stunning capture. I bet this family was so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture tells a great story, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this....that tatoos, the composition the baby...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photograph. Love the tattoo! I try and live my life that way, no regrets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely precious! What a beautifully tender moment! Love this!

    Hana
    the MomTog Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. This composition is perfect! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete