Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pocket Baby: Sonora Newborn Photographer

She was supposed to be a Christmas baby, but she came a bit early. Baby Gracie is only 4.5 lbs! Her doctor named her Pocket Baby. She gave me a lot of sleepy smiles in her session and was just so delicate to work with. Enjoy her tininess!


She has had quite a welcoming. A huge snow storm came through when her Mommy and Daddy were supposed to bring her home. Unfortunately their power went out and was out for a few days. Gracie experienced the college lifestyle of "couch surfing". This is why I love her in this hat...she looks like a little snow baby!
I love the angle on this one with her little feet up by her face...so utero-like!
Christmas card!


2 comments:

  1. I love how she is smiling in so many pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second photo...fuzz on the back is my favorite part of a newborn! You take such awesome photos. :)

    ReplyDelete