Thursday, November 4, 2010

Frediani Family: Sonora Family Photographer

I'm so behind in trying to get all of my family sessions up! It's been a super busy month with everyone preparing for Christmas cards. The next few weeks are going to be crazy with scheduled mini-sessions and sessions back to back, but the good news is (well, from my point of view!) is that I will be taking a slight break towards the end of December and will be raising my prices for the New Year.

I mentioned on my Facebook page that any bookings for 2011 booked before January '11 will be locked in at my current pricing. Take advantage!

Introducing the Frediani family. They're special and so is their youngest boy who will be celebrating his final adoption into their family this month!
Congrats, everyone!




1 comment:

  1. putting the little one on the boxes is such a cute cute idea!

    ReplyDelete