This adorable trio met me at their family's property, out in the country. Oh, how it made me sentimental of my hometown! The property is very similar to where I was raised and I was sad I didn't wear my Sorel's and a flannel. I was that nostalgic.
I seriously was ready to build a tree fort, but I'm sure they would have thought that was weird. So we did some family shots instead.
I seriously was ready to build a tree fort, but I'm sure they would have thought that was weird. So we did some family shots instead.
When going through photos, I'm usually very quick to delete photos such as this one. But after looking at it twice, I fell in love with it. Something about Mom's modelesque profile, Daddy holding Daughter's hand, and Daughter exploring. I'm such a sucker for exploration. Gets me every time!
And being pregnant with my first girl, well, nothing else needs to be said...

No comments:
Post a Comment